domingo, 23 de febrero de 2014

Emedin Rivera, in exclusive for 'CorazónDeluxe': "I have had about 15 girlfriends"


Emedin Rivera, is a famous man of fitness. He has more followers than any famous people of Hollywood, in Instagram. Today, he stay with us in exclusive. ¡Welcome Emedin, to 'CorazónDeluxe'!

How many hours are in the gym per day? 
I train 6 days a week for no more than an hour at a time.
When you go to party? 
I go out and let loose friday and saturdays. sundays through fridays are for work and training.

Many women know? 
Im currently single but there are a couple prospects, and im always open to more, new.

How many girlfriends have you had? 
I have had about 15 girlfriends

What is the maximum hours for women? 
Maximum hours for women a week depends on my work and gym training day. but ill always make time for someone who deserves it.

How many kgs weights? 
I weigh 220lb

How many kgs weigh each of your arms? 
Im not too sure. probably about 1 ton each arm.

Your friends also do fitness? 
My friends and all who i am surrounded by are into fitness and the lifestyle as well.

When you started your passion for fitness? 
My passion for fitness started when i was about 17 years old. I weighed 120lbs and was put in lockers and garbage cans in school and was picked on. I began to build muscle and people recognized it. Along with that came more respect. A couple years later i did my first competition where i won first and overall. The second competition i qualified for nationals. But at that time i had opened my second nutrition store and wasnt able to fly to another state.

You're from New Jersey, are you would have liked to participate in JerseyShore?
Yes im from New Jersey. As far as "Jersey Shore" goes, the answer is NO. Im not like the people on the show. I dont party like them. I dont "beat up the beat" im not cocky. I dont drink alcohol to get wasted. Dont get me wrong, I have a great time when i go out and i like lounges and clubs, but im more reserved is all.

How is the perfect woman? 
The perfect woman... hmm.. She is family oriented, has a great work ethic, Health conscious, In shape, LOYAL, fun, caring, goal oriented.

Your favorite book: 
My favorite book is the Bible.

Your favorite place world: 
My favorite place in the world is anywhere with palm trees and beaches. 

You like to travel to: 
I dont idolize anyone, although i respect and appreciate anyone who isnt afraid to go after their dreams no matter how hard the road may be.

Your idol you admire is:  
The sexiest girl and my celebrity crush is Mila Kunis.

Who's the sexiest famous in the world for you? 
Mila Kunis, and then Luisana Lopilato as us list "The 75 most sexiest of the world 2014"

A dream: 
My dream... i dont like the word "dream". I prefer the word "goal". A goal is just a dream with a deadline. I am currently in the process of my fulfilling my dream to create a Nutrition store franchise.

A word to your followers in Spain and Argentina?  
A word to my followers in Spain and argentina and anywhere in the world is to STAY FOCUSED. Stay focused on whats important to you, and never doubt yourself or give up. If you want it, get it.

LISTA DE LOS HOMBRES MAS HOT 2014

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario